Join DIA and an anticipated 7,000+ attendees for the largest multidisciplinary event that brings together a global network of life sciences professionals to foster innovation that will lead to the development of safe and effective medical products and therapies to patients.
DIA 2015 51st Annual Meeting provides an invaluable forum for professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and related medical products.
Standard Exhibit Rate:
$5,450 per 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.)
Premium Location Exhibit Rate: $5,950 per 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.)
Included per each 100 square feet of booth space:
- 1 complimentary full conference registration (a $1500 value)
- 3 complimentary exhibit booth personnel registrations (includes refreshments and lunch Monday through Wednesday)
- 1 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, and a wastebasket (a $600 value)
- Pipe and drape booth structure
Also included with each booth:
- Generic ID sign
- Listing in Browse Exhibitors portion of DIA 2015 51st Annual Meeting website and the DIA App, including company summary and website link
- Listing in Exhibitor Directory portion of the Onsite Final Program (deadline of Friday, April 17, 2015)
Additional expenses associated with the exhibit, including special booths, drayage, lights, phone, carpeting*, electrical connections, internet access, etc., will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Additional personnel required above those allotted per 10’ x 10’ must register as a full attendee incurring full registration fees.
*Aisle carpeting will be provided in the Exhibit Hall. Exhibiting companies are required to carpet their booths at their own expense. Carpeting may be ordered through Freeman by using the order forms included in the Exhibitor Service Manual (available Spring 2015).
“Because we got several key leads last year and then this year as well and so I’m very pleased
in terms of DIA as a conference.” - Raj More, CEO , RxLogix
“It’s one of the most important organizations representing the pharmaceutical industry as well as the CRO industry.” - Jeffrey McMullen, Vice-Chairman, inVentiv Health
“We’ve had a wide variety in terms of traffic in terms of the types of people, the kind of customers that come through and potential sponsors that we would be partners with. So it’s just been a great experience so far.” - Thomas Grundstrom, Vice President, Quintiles